Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wishful Wednesday and Hoarders

Working at Pottery Barn in college was a dream. I was surrounded by beautiful furniture, linens, and home accessories and best of all I could purchase all of these things at a MAJOR discount.  I was paid a teeny, tiny salary, but I worked my discount HARD, and bought a few choice items to fill up and teeny, tiny apartment.

With two years under my belt and a real "big-girl" job offer in hand, I bid adieu to by beloved Pottery Barn and tearfully surrendered my discount card. 

Now that I've moved out of my teeny, tiny apartment, and live in a house where I don't have what felt like 30 square feet that needed to serve as my office/bedroom/living room/dining room/laundry room-- you know the drill with college apartments-- I regret that never bought items that would transition well from my college apartment to a real house.

One of these things would be the The Daily System. Which brings me to today's Wishful Wednesday/ Solutions Wednesday.

 
Have you seen or heard about the show Hoarders? If there was a show featuring the total opposite of the people that Hoarders profiles, I would be the star. I can't handle clutter and I really would love a Daily System to help me with my decluttering obsession desire to be tidy.

I'm having a hard time justifying the cost of the full price Daily System considering what I would have been able to purchase it for in the past. Oh well, for today I'll just keep dreaming.

1 comment: