Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine's Day Love...a Bit Early

For those that know me, it is no secret that I have a serious obsession with stationary. Picking out our wedding invitations was almost more fun than choosing my wedding dress, and creating our annual Christmas card is something I think about in the beginning of November.

When I was planning our wedding, I learned of the website, TinyPrints and fell in love. This is the kind of love that means my paycheck should just be directly deposited into a Tiny Prints account that credits me with points each month to buy stationary.

However, with the current state of my job- aka-  I might not have one in a few days, I thought it might not be a great idea to get custom Valentine's Day cards printed. Instead, I shall dream. Here are some of my favorites.
I'm not over the moon about the "hugs and kisses" message on the left side, but I love the symmetry of this card.


Love the simplicity. Totally something I would send.


Great message, simple, and cute! And my goodness if our children are ever that cute I would send a card exactly like this.

What holidays do you send cards for? Just birthdays and Christmas? Or are you like me and find any excuse to write to your friends and family?

No comments:

Post a Comment