Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Swooning for Easter Cards

I'm working on a post about the resignation conversation that took place this week (aka what I thought was going to be be scariest thing I was ever going to have to do, and as it turns out, wasn't near as frightening as I would have thought). But since I haven't gotten my head around all of my thoughts, and since I have been writing quite a few thank you notes to references, I can't get stationery out of my head.

Whenever I can't get stationery out of my head, it's only a matter of time before I can't keep my fingers from typing in the Tiny Prints site. I've used Tiny Prints in the past for rehearsal dinner invitations, friend's shower invitations, and for our Christmas cards this past year. If I had an unlimited budget for stationary, which let's face it, I don't...I would spend a year's worth of earnings at the site. For now, I suppose a little browsing of the beautiful Easter Cards will have to do.

Do you send Easter cards? I'm swooning over these two designs right now.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment