Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday (or Thursday)

I'm a busy gal, and I can't always remember the assigned days of the week that go with particular blog posts-- Wishful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, etc. So, this week,  I give you Wishful Wednesday, err, I mean.... Wishful Thursday!

I've been making a conscious effort to send more snail mail to friends and family. It's just fun! I'll send a note to say thanks for meeting for lunch, or a thinking of you note when someone has had a tough week, or even a note just to say hello for no reason. We just don't send enough handwritten notes today. Sure, a text from a friend to say "Thanks for meeting me, and I got home safely" is great, but it's not the same as coming from work to a mailbox with a real letter in it. Am I right?

I've in love with stationery and all things related to authentic handwritten correspondence. Therefore spending way too much money on it has never been a problem. I spent some time on Etsy today exploring their "all things paper" category and came across the beautiful work of Emilie Friday. Talk about being blown away! Why haven't I see her work before??


How beautiful are these stamps?






I can't get enough of them! Gorgeous!

What fun finds have you stumbled across on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment